DEVELOPING LEADERS IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
Join a winning team with Cudd Energy Services. We are currently accepting applications for a variety of positions at all of our facilities. Please fill out the employment summary form and send us your resume (if available). Cudd Energy Services is an equal opportunity employer.
RPC provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment to companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and natural gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf Coast, Mid-continent, Southwest and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets.
|Location:||Elk City, OK|
General Summary: The role of the Field Sales Representative is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the Elk City, OK territory and market segment by effectively selling products and related services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current and prospective clients to generate new business.
· Makes telephone calls and in-person visits to prospective and targeted clients.
· Prepares and presents presentations of company’s services to potential clients.
· Coordinates logistical requirements for client meetings.
· Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
· Communicates sales progress, including industry issues or regulations that may affect business operations, to the managing director on a weekly basis.
· Participates in trade shows and conferences.
· Associate’s degree and two years of related experience; the educational requirement may be waived for candidates with five or more years of experience.
· Valid driver’s license and an excellent driving record.
· Able to pass all pre-employment screening criteria.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Proficient in using Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and Microsoft Outlook.
· Possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Possess basic math skills.
· Self-motivated, energetic, and willing to collaborate with others.
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, personnel, and vendors.
© 2014 Cudd Energy Services