At Cudd Energy Services, we believe our commitment to delivering safe and innovative oilfield solutions begins with our people. In every area of our business, we challenge our employees to develop processes, techniques, and technologies that improve productivity, reduce costs, and minimize environmental impact.
We continually seek talented individuals who share this commitment to excellence and innovation by providing opportunities for both experienced professionals and recent college graduates. We cultivate an environment that encourages professional growth and development through our leadership development program and service line, product, and safety training curriculum.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, and a work schedule that favors a balanced professional and personal life. In addition, our campus facility is located in the wooded sanctuary of The Woodlands, Texas, a master planned community that offers a wide array of dining, entertainment, and recreational venues.
The primary role of the equipment operator is to help with the operation of pressure pumping equipment, rig up and rig down equipment, perform maintenance of equipment, maintain and submit drivers’ logs and time sheets in a timely fashion, and follow required safety and operational procedures.
1. Able to be on call 24/7 when scheduled to work
2. Willing to work long hours
3. Able to pass DOT physical and drug screen
4. Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
5. Able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
6. Safely operate, maintain, and perform minor repairs on equipment
7. Maintain effective working relationship with other employees
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. General knowledge of the oil and gas industry
1. Class “A” CDL license with hazmat endorsement, and a satisfactory driver record with no DWI convictions within the past three (3) years or current DWI charges
1. The equipment operator will work in a physically demanding role, often under harsh environmental conditions.