DEVELOPING LEADERS IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
Join a winning team with Cudd Energy Services. We are currently accepting applications for a variety of positions at all of our facilities. Please fill out the employment summary form and send us your resume (if available). Cudd Energy Services is an equal opportunity employer.
RPC provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment to companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and natural gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf Coast, Mid-continent, Southwest and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets.
The primary role of the equipment operator is to help with the operation of pressure pumping equipment, rig up and rig down equipment, perform maintenance of equipment, maintain and submit drivers’ logs and time sheets in a timely fashion, and follow required safety and operational procedures.
1. Able to be on call 24/7 when scheduled to work
2. Willing to work long hours
3. Able to pass DOT physical and drug screen
4. Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
5. Able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
6. Safely operate, maintain, and perform minor repairs on equipment
7. Maintain effective working relationship with other employees
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. General knowledge of the oil and gas industry
1. Class “A” CDL license with hazmat endorsement, and a satisfactory driver record with no DWI convictions within the past three (3) years or current DWI charges
1. The equipment operator will work in a physically demanding role, often under harsh environmental conditions.
© 2014 Cudd Energy Services